Returns & Warranty
PLEASE CHECK ALL ITEMS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIVING THEM.
If you have any concerns, please do not install your product. Send us an email including photographic and/or video evidence of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
We only accept returns via post, there is no drop-off option available.
We offer returns for change of mind (excluding shipping and handling fees) within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must undergo a quality review when received in our warehouse to be eligible for a refund. The items must be in a saleable condition, with original packaging and never been installed.
To launch a product inquiry or warranty claim, please email the following to email@example.com:
1. Your name and Order number
2. Description of the issue
3. Include photographic and/or video evidence showing the issue
Once received our After Sales team will be in contact with you regarding resolving the issue.
Please note* Our goods are compliant under New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for any major failure and/or for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
– The item has been installed by a licensed plumber, electrician or professionals.
– The item has been installed for and subject to domestic residential use only.
– Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product.
– Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided.
– The warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
– This warranty does not include faults caused by: unsuitable or improper use.
– Normal wear and tear.
– Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance.
– Chemical, electrochemical influences.
– Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Lovesilk Limited excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.