Returns & Warranty
PLEASE CHECK ALL ITEMS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIVING THEM.
If you have any concerns, please do not use your product. Send us an email including photographic and/or video evidence of the issue to email@example.com
We only accept returns via post, there is no drop-off option available.
We offer returns for change of mind (excluding shipping and handling fees) within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items will undergo a quality review when received in our warehouse to be eligible for a refund.
Returned items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged with all original tags attached. We do not accept returned items that have been worn, damaged, washed, or altered.
To launch a product inquiry or warranty claim, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Your name and Order number
2. Description of the issue
3. Include photographic and/or video evidence showing the issue
Once received our After Sales team will be in contact with you regarding resolving the issue within 24 hours.
Please note* Our goods are compliant under New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for any major failure and/or for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
– Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product.
– Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided.
– The warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
– This warranty does not include faults caused by: unsuitable or improper use.
– Normal wear and tear and stains/fabric issues from normal use are excluded from any warranty. “Normal wear and tear” includes expected changes in the fabric from, but not limited to, abrasion or damage (such as from feet, pets or bed frames), repeated washing, folding or storage.
– Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance.
– Chemical, electrochemical influences.
– Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
Please exercise caution when using hair gel, cosmetics, lotions, cosmetics containing benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acids, moisturizers, personal lubricants, etc. Our products are 100% Silk, made of natural fibers containing no synthetic material and without coatings or additives. Wrinkling of fabrics is common and unavoidable for most 100% silk materials. Our warranty is limited to the value of products purchased.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Lovesilk Limited excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.