The LoveSilk glove exfoliates, purifies, and energises the skin using 100% raw silk.
Originally from the bath houses of Turkey, this ancient exfoliation and detoxification ritual is known for improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and cellulite as well as brightening dull dry skin.
- Silk is not irritating to the skin.
- Exfoliate, peel, and brighten naturally
- Removes dry, dead skin
- Keeps ingrown hairs at bay
- Silk contains natural proteins and cellular albumen, which aid in accelerating the metabolism of skin cells and improving blood flow
- Removes fake tan build-up
- Promotes silky smooth skin
- Reduce breakouts
- Improves the appearance of scars, stretch marks and cellulite
How to use:
- Spend 10-15 minutes soaking your skin in warm, steamy water
- Wear the LoveSilk exfoliating glove and rinse with warm water
- Turn off the water and apply pressure to your skin with the glove. No need to use any soap or body wash!
- It is normal for your skin to start peeling. Focus on areas where the skin is somewhat tougher, such as knees, elbows, and ankles.
- Make sure you thoroughly rinse your skin.
- Apply your favorite moisturiser after patting your skin dry. You'll have glowing skin in no time.
Tips and care:
- Once a week, we recommend using LoveSilk gloves to maintain balance on your skin
- Don't rub skin that is sunburned, eczematous, or has cuts and grazes.
- You might not always see peeling skin, but exfoliating is still effective!
- Cleaning your glove after every use is essential to keeping it in tip-top condition. Wash it under warm water. Avoid machine washing.
- It is possible for the glove to shrink slightly after the first use.